A Better Alternative To Life Settlements
Fifth Season Financial (FSF) offers a financial option for patients with an advanced stage illness and seniors with in-force life insurance.
In business since 2007, FSF is the leading specialty lender in the field. As a licensed consumer lender, FSF has provided more than $90 million in financial assistance to date.
Our FLAG Program (Funds for Living and Giving) is structured as a loan secured solely by the death benefit of an individual’s life insurance policy.
Funds For Living and Giving
- Insured can obtain 10-60% of their policy’s death benefit in a lump sum or as a line of credit
- FSF assumes all future premiums
- All costs associated with the loan (interest and management fee) are paid out of the death benefit
- Insured makes NO OUT-OF-POCKET payments
- To date, more than 90% of loans have resulted in surplus funds remaining to pay out to beneficiaries
For qualified referrals, Fifth Season pays financial professionals fair and competitive fees. For more information, use the contact form below, or contact Larry Simms, Managing Director – Business Development, at 203-914-1673 or firstname.lastname@example.org.