If you have been diagnosed with an advanced-stage illness and are concerned about your finances, Fifth Season is here to help.
At Fifth Season Financial, we help you find the right solution to provide financial security for you and your family. Through our “Funds for Living and Giving” (FLAG) program, we provide you with much needed financial assistance — giving you the advance you need right now, while also allowing you to leave additional funds to your beneficiaries later.
Sound too good to be true? It’s not and we can help you get started today! You may qualify if you have been diagnosed with a life-threatening illness and own a life insurance policy of at least $50,000. In some instances, we can make advances of up to 60% of your life insurance policy’s benefit.
GET QUALIFIED NOW
Gain financial relief for you and your family.
We will help you get the advance you need to make your life a little easier. There are no restrictions for how you use the money, you can:
- Pay your medical bills or daily living expenses
- Consolidate debt
- Fulfill a life-long dream
- Enjoy an unforgettable experience with family or friends
- Take the time you need to heal rather than rush back to work
- Fund a child’s education
Families appreciate these benefits of the program:
- There are no out-of-pocket expenses.
- No repayment required during the individual’s lifetime – the costs are paid out of the life insurance policy’s benefit.
- You do not lose your life insurance (unlike a viatical settlement).
- Upon your death, your beneficiary will receive the funds remaining beyond the loan repayment.
Learn about how the program works and more benefits at our Funds for Living and Giving (FLAG) Program.
More about us
We are here to help you.
Simply fill out this form. One of our compassionate and knowledgeable advisors will be in touch promptly to discuss your needs and answer any of your questions.